Nice to meet you!
My name is Pamela Price. I'm a (Scroll over text for links) Victory Garden fangirl, vintage junkie, homeschooler, educator, caregiver, cook, Native Texan and current San Antonio resident, micro-memoirist, history geek, parent to a peanut-allergic child, gifted program reject, PBS supporter, Sherlock fan and Graves' disease patient.
Oh, yeah, and I'm also a part-time cultural reporter and non-fiction author.
Red, White & Grew reflects all of the above--and more.
- Quill and Camera is Hosting a Giveaway Featuring “How to Work and Homeschool”
- The Secret I Shared with the Family of a “Spirited” Child
- Why Food Allergies and Middle Schoolers Can Be a Dangerous Duo
- “Gifted”: That Word May Not Mean What You Think It Means
- Eight Steps to Ease Homeschool Math Anxiety and Increase Confidence