In this shot, I love the little ode to man-made technology–even if the telephone lines themselves are almost obsolete and most modern windmills are designed to generate electricity.
Nice to meet you!
My name is Pamela Price. I'm a journalist who got her big break as a non-fiction author with an upstart indie press thanks to this blog and, of all things, a Pinterest pin.
I'm also a Victory Garden fangirl, vintage junkie, secular homeschooler, educator, caregiver, cook, Native Texan and current San Antonio resident, micro-memoirist, history geek, parent to a peanut-allergic child, gifted program reject, PBS supporter, Sherlock fan and Graves' disease patient.
RedWhiteandGrew.com reflects all of the above interests--and more.
- [Book Review] Gifted, Bullied, Resilient: A book for every gifted adult
- Guest, Pamela Price, Author of “Gifted, Bullied, Resilient: A Brief Guide for Smart Families “
- Join Me on #GTCHAT This Week to Discuss My New Book
- “Gifted, Bullied, Resilient: A Brief Guide for Smart Families” Available NOW!
- “Inside Out” Emotions Tool Box Idea