February is the perfect time to start getting serious about your spring garden. To help you out, I’m giving away a copy of my friend Chris McLaughlin‘s new book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Small-Space Gardening.
This month I’m leaving the contest open for the entire month in hopes of capturing the attention of newbie gardeners who stumble upon RedWhiteandGrew.com in search of basic, reliable vegetable garden information. Expect, too, my quick review of the book and a guest post here by Chris herself.
• The contest deadline is 5:00 PM on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
• To enter, simply leave a note in the comments section of this post and/or:
- Tweet a link to this post (just copy me @redwhiteandgrew so I *see* your tweet!)
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
Each of the above actions by you counts as a separate entry. That’s right, you can register up to THREE times for this contest.
• The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S. (Sorry, Canadian and Australian friends!)
• I’ll announce the winner in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the week of March 5. The winner will be selected by a random drawing.