March is here!
And with it comes a fresh book giveaway at RedWhiteandGrew.com.
This month’s featured book is Project Garden: A Month-by-Month Gudie to Planting, Growing, and Enjoyoing ALL Your Backyard Has to Offer by Stacy Tornio, a certified master gardener and editor of Birds & Blooms.
I received a review copy of the book last week and it’s fantastic, filled with all kinds of information to help families get outside and get growing. It’s perfect for all families but especially homeschool and afterschool families in search of simple projects. As the back cover suggests, “The family that gardens together, grows together.” I think there’s some truth to that.
Stacy will be here next week for a guest post, but if you want this delightful little book, here come the rules.
• The contest deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday, March 30, 2012.
• To enter, simply leave a note in the comments section of this post and/or:
- Tweet a link to this post (just copy me @redwhiteandgrew so I *see* your tweet!)
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
Each of the above actions by you counts as a separate entry. That’s right, you can register up to THREE times for this contest.
• The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S. (Sorry, Canadian and Australian friends!)
• I’ll announce the winner in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the week of April 1st (no foolin’!). The winner will be selected by a random drawing.