UPDATE: Congrats to Kelly L.! She was this month’s winner.
In fact, if you opt to go ahead and purchase the book rather than wait out the contest to see if you win, Margaret Hall Spencer tells me that a percent of all her April book profits will go to the Arbor Day Foundation.
She’ll pop in later in the month to do a book review–so be on the lookout!
• The contest deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday, April 27, 2012. (Yup, that’s Arbor Day!)
• To enter, simply leave a note in the comments section of this post and/or:
- Tweet a link to this post (just copy me @redwhiteandgrew so I *see* your tweet!)
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
Each of the above actions by you counts as a separate entry. That’s right, you can register up to THREE times for this contest.
• The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S. (Sorry, Canadian and Australian friends!)
• I’ll announce the winner in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the week of May 1st. The winner will be selected by a random drawing.