UPDATE: Congrats to this month’s winner, Khadijah! If you’d like to purchase this book for yourself, here’s a link.
It’s that time again! Time to announce another book giveaway.
This month’s featured giveaway is Homesweet Homegrown: How to Grow, Make, and Store Food No Matter Where You Live by Robyn Jasko.
This is Robyn:
And this is an excerpt from Robyn’s email to me:
In addition to raising awareness of GMOS, organics and heirlooms, HSHG encourages people to start their own modern homestead, complete with grow guides for 25 crops, easy recipes by vegetable, diy garden projects, canning/fermenting and food storage guides, and plans for starting a garden no matter where you live.
This book was inspired from my site Grow Indie.com, which I started with the mission to empower people everywhere to have the tools, know how and moxie to grow their own food.
You can read more in this press release.
Here’s the scoop on the giveaway:
• The contest deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday, May 25, 2012.
• To enter, simply leave a note in the comments section of this post and/or:
- Tweet a link to this post (just copy me @redwhiteandgrew so I *see* your tweet!)
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
- Repin the giveaway pin on Pinterest. You’ll find it on this pin board later today. [UPDATE: Here’s the pin.]
Each of the above actions by you counts as a separate entry. That’s right, you can register up to FOUR times for this contest.
• The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S. (Sorry, Canadian and Australian friends!)
• I’ll announce the winner in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the week of May 28. The winner will be selected by a random drawing.
• Can’t wait. You can always go order a copy.