Congrats to Colleen Pence! She’s this month’s winner. Look for the September giveaway announcement during the week of September 3rd.
I am beyond excited about this month’s giveaway. It’s a new book written by one of my favorite family-friendly bloggers, Suz Lipman, of Slow Family Online.
Suz sent along a review copy to read a couple of months ago, and Fed Up with Frenzy lived up to its billing:
The hectic pace of everyday life can keep families constantly on the go, but removing some of the frenzy is easy—if you just take a moment to slow down. Hit the pause button on all of life’s daily distractions and
reconnect with your family in familiar and exciting ways. Experience the enormous benefits of having a slower paced, more connected family. Packed with simple, affordable, and delightful games, crafts, and activities, Fed Up with Frenzy will help you spend more distraction-free time with your children.
In my opinion, Suz Lipman has written a honey of a book that gently and thoughtfully extends the essential, ongoing conversations about the benefits of “slow living” right into the heart of the home.
Truly, Fed Up with Frenzy is a love letter to families everywhere, with practical tips and strategies that are accessible and easy to accomplish.
Think you’d like to read it for yourself? Then register now!
• The contest deadline is 5:00 PM EST on Friday, August 31, 2012.
• To enter, simply leave a note in the comments section of this post and/or:
- Tweet a link to this post (just copy me @redwhiteandgrew so I *see* your tweet!)
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
- Pin this post on Pinterest and use both the #redwhiteandgrew and #giveaway hashtags in your description. [You can simply repin this pin, if you’d like.]
Each of the above actions by you counts as a separate entry. That’s right, you can register up to FOUR times for this contest.
• The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S. (Sorry, Canadian and Australian friends!)
• I’ll announce the winner in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the first week of September. The winner will be selected by a random drawing.
• If you’d like to purchase a copy for yourself or as a gift, you’ll find it here.
• Look for a guest post from Suz here next week as part of her blog book tour!